Welcome to Vitessen Designs Blog

Firstly i would like to say thank you for finding Vitessen Design, as their are a huge number of design studios and experts all over the world wide web offering advice and structure on how to go about realising your interior ambitions.
My name is Daniel James and i am the founder of Vitessen Design, I first fell in love with the world of  interiors after graduating from university nearly 8 years ago and from that point on i have never looked back.
I hope to share with you some of my passions and expertise in this field, so that you can make the right choices to realise your interior dreams. I have been fortunate enough in my growing career to work on some magnificent projects, large and small. With every project i have been involved with, i hope to enlighten the brief with what i would describe as "beauty" and "honesty", and i hope after reading my thoughts and experiences you will feel the same too.
So lets begin our journey.

Daniel James